This two-day course is ideal refresher-training for annual customers.
Classroom work is streamlined to allow extra focus on perishable skills. Air work occurs in both the Sabreliner and the MB-326 Impala. Pre- and post-flight reviews and summaries are a collaborative effort to maximize student learning.
Following a student's completion of any other upset training, we recommend this two-day course be taken every one to two years to ensure top-of-mind awareness of upset recognition and skill retention of proper in-flight recovery techniques.
Academics and Flight Objectives
- Aerodynamics and Limitations
- Longitudinal Static Stability
- Energy Management & Lift Vector Control
- Basic Maneuver Toolbox
- Techniques for Specific Upsets (5)
- Mechanical and Environmental
- Case studies
- North American Sabreliner
- Heavy Aircraft URRT
- Aermacchi MB 326 Impala
- URRT Principals Flight