Structural repairs are another aspect of the Flight Research, Inc. commitment to turnkey customer support. Our structural technicians have over 30 years of proven performance in aviation engineering and fabrication. Our sheet metal shop is equipped with milling machines, lathe, press brakes, shears and other tooling equipment. This combined with the knowledge and experience of our structural technicians will ensure a superior finished product.
Support services include:
- Ailerons, Flaps, Speed Brakes, Whole Wing
- Elevators, Stabilizers, Stabilators, Rudder and Trim Tabs
- Gear, Gear Door Assemblies
- Access, Entry, and Emergency Exit Doors
- Inlets, Honeycomb Trailing Edges